Thursday, November 18, 2010

how it all began

alright so lets recall back to before i came to college..
  1. wake up (1 pm)
  2. shower
  3. go out to lunch with a couple of friends (3 pm)
  4. watch some of the office, how i met your mother, or avatar: the last airbener depending on the time of the summer
  5. mow a lawn in order to get money
  6. go out to dinner with some friends (7 pm)
  7. play some n64
  8. go home
  9. smoke weed (11 pm)
  10. watch television
  11. smoke some more weed (12 pm)
  12. go swmming
  13. sleep(1 am)

so i guess you can trace my marijuana usage to this past summer.  i explain my philosophy on marijuana later, perhaps when i have some in me.  this will probobly be the only "not-high" post i will make.  i HATE the word high, ill also explain that later.

my roomate just came in, with his friend.  thats a bad thing about college, roomates.  i like my roomate, and his friends, but its inconvenient, and he doesnt want me to smoke weed in here, so that sucks.

im gonna go smoke, but when i come back ill post my experience... (6 pm)

well im back, and i have an amazing story, although i am no longer "high" (8:36 pm)

alright, so i left my room with a bag of weed, a bowl, and a lighter.  i walked to my normal spot, but i saw a fed ex truck approaching, so i ran up the hill and hid behind a tree.  so i packed my bowl and started taking hits, all the while 'tiny dancer' by elton john is blasting in my head.  i peep over the stone wall and see a man with a flashlight, it is rather typical since its near a resedential trail.  so i keep smoking, and after the bowl is gone i dip over the stone wall and sprint down the hill.  as i step down onto the road i see a campus security vehicle parked next to the fed ex truck.  i speed walk ahead, realizing it was the security officer who had walked in with the flashlight earlier.  i turned around and saw the security figure walking out of the woods shining his flashlight around looking for the perpetrator.  i got away again.  then i played some n64, went to dinner, and then played some more n64.  life is pretty awesome right now, as i sit with my two good friends and shoot the shit.  im gonna smoke a bit more in a bit and ill post again soon!
-Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment